Lynda.com: Online Professional Development Resource for Faculty & Staff
Request an account
Complete the online registration process to request access to lynda.com. HCC faculty and staff receive access to the entire lynda.com course library.
Where should I start?
View the How to use lynda.com course to learn how to find, access, and view lynda.com tutorials.
Contact the Northwest College Curriculum Innovation Center.
lynda.com provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com is a high-quality resource for faculty and staff looking to develop skills in Adobe, Microsoft Office, Moodle, project management, social media, and a wide range of other topics.
How can lynda.com support me?
- Keeps you current on technology
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Inspires you to be more effective and productive
- Lets you learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula and teaches technical skills outside of class
- Provides certificates of completion you can post on LinkedIn
- Offers personal and professional development
How can I get the most out of lynda.com?
- Set aside time every week for online training
- Visit lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses
- Watch the welcome video of a course to check out its training content
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Create and share course playlists
- Download exercise files and practice applying knowledge as you go